So, the entire island in our kitchen is currently filled with:
10 Sour Cream Fudge Quinoa Flour Cupcakes
3 Jumbo Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 Whole Wheat Yeasted Blueberry Waffles
Several cookie crumbs from the Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie
But that doesn’t mean I have to stop eating delicious things.
It just simply means that the delicious things I do eat should be in single-serving size portions so I can be sure nothing goes to waste!
Which is easy enough. I can do that.
Especially when there’s yogurt, summer fruit and granola involved.
Easy Mason Jar Peach Parfait
- 6 oz. plain greek yogurt (I used Fage)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup favorite granola (I used Trader Joe’s Trek Mix Granola); divided
- 1 peach, diced; divided
- Tbsp. favorite nut butter (I used Sunflower Seed Butter)
- Combine yogurt and chia seeds in a separate bowl, mixing well
- Layer yogurt onto the bottom of a mason jar
- Pour half the granola mixture on top of the yogurt
- Layer half the peach dices on top of the granola
- Repeat steps 2-4 once more
- Top with favorite nut butter
The best part about these things? They’re completely portable. Make them in the morning, pop the top on and they can ride with you to work and be enjoyed at your desk.
I know it’s Sunday…but it’s never too early to start prepping for the week.
You definitely have more will power and self control than I do! Ha! The breakfast looks amazing…as always.
Haha – not when it comes to baking! 😉
Can I come over and raid your kitchen. 🙂
Maura @ My Healthy 'Ohana says
Loving fresh peaches right now!! Your parfait looks amazing…wish I could have eaten that for breakfast 🙂
You can! It’s super easy 🙂
I got to say that all that baking you’ve been doing sounds delicious but I might be even more tempted to go for that delicious peach parfait in a jar! Looks so good!
It definitely was! One of my favorite summertime breakfasts 🙂
I know it would’t be as healthy, but do you think I can use canned peaches?