So, the entire island in our kitchen is currently filled with:
Several cookie crumbs from the Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie
But that doesn’t mean I have to stop eating delicious things.
It just simply means that the delicious things I do eat should be in single-serving size portions so I can be sure nothing goes to waste!
Which is easy enough. I can do that.
Especially when there’s yogurt, summer fruit and granola involved.
Easy Mason Jar Peach Parfait
- 6 oz. plain greek yogurt (I used Fage)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup favorite granola (I used Trader Joe’s Trek Mix Granola); divided
- 1 peach, diced; divided
- Tbsp. favorite nut butter (I used Sunflower Seed Butter)
- Combine yogurt and chia seeds in a separate bowl, mixing well
- Layer yogurt onto the bottom of a mason jar
- Pour half the granola mixture on top of the yogurt
- Layer half the peach dices on top of the granola
- Repeat steps 2-4 once more
- Top with favorite nut butter
The best part about these things? They’re completely portable. Make them in the morning, pop the top on and they can ride with you to work and be enjoyed at your desk.
I know it’s Sunday…but it’s never too early to start prepping for the week.