this easy roasted vegetable pizza comes together in just about 25 minutes thanks to using a store-bought crust for a quick, veggie-packed meal!
I bought a frozen roasted vegetable pizza the other week to eat for dinner because I just wasn’t feeling like making anything.
I figured it would be good, but didn’t have super high expectations for it.
Well, turns out the joke was on me because it ended up being so good that I immediately decided to re-create it at home this week!
I didn’t want anything too complicated so I just bought a pre-made pizza crust so all I had to do was assemble, bake and eat!
Since so many of you asked me about the frozen version of this pizza (which, FYI, was this one), I figured I would share the recipe so you all can enjoy it at home if you can’t find the frozen one in-store!
It’s simple, delicious and comes together in a matter of minutes making this one I’ll be coming back to time and time again!Print
this easy roasted vegetable pizza comes together in just about 15 minutes thanks to using a store-bought crust for a quick, veggie-packed meal!
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce (more or less as desired)
- 1/4 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 cup diced broccoli florets
- 1/4 – 1/2 red bell pepper, washed, stemmed, seeded & diced
- 1/4 – 1/2 yellow bell pepper, washed, stemmed, seeded & diced
- 2–3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (more or less as desired)
- 1–2 cups finely shredded mozzarella cheese (you can also do a mixture of parmesan and mozzarella)
- Olive oil
- Optional for garnish: crushed red pepper flakes, chopped fresh basil, additional drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Top pizza with sauce, spreading evenly around the center of the pizza dough.
- Add 1/2 the cheese evenly across the pizza dough then top with chopped veggies throughout.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with dried oregano. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese has melted and crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven, top with optional garnishes and serve.
Keywords: pizza dough, pizza sauce, mozzarella, zucchini, red pepper, yellow pepper, broccoli florets, spinach, oregano