sharing my week in pictures & words
week of 2.6.2023
Hey friend, happy Sunday.
Somehow I always marvel as I sit down to write these posts that another week has gone by. I’m really not sure where the time goes. We had a relatively easy week – no one got sick, the weather was unseasonably nice so we got a lot of outside time and I was even treated to a special birthday celebration.
Some things I loved this week:
- Virginia Sole-Smith’s Burnt Toast “What Are You Letting Go?” substack and her “Control is Not Love” substack both really spoke to me on so many levels. I particularly love the way the “Control is Not Love” one weaves into so much of what we’ve been discussing here on the site lately
- I just started Abbott Elementary and am really liking it
- Sarah Miller’s Can We Read substack showcasing children’s books about bodies and bodily joy
- I finished We Were Never Here (a total page-turner) and started Our Missing Hearts which I’m really enjoying so far
- Lauren Leavell on the Burnt Toast podcast
- This Women Have Been Mislead About Menopause article in the NYT
- This sweater (lightweight and super soft, perfect for lounging) and these booties (so comfy)
And that’s about it for this week! Hope you had a good one too 🤗3
Leave a Reply